- Click the links below to download Mr. Ward’s custom tools to help manage your Adult Education program’s data and serve your students better.
- Download files to your computer rather than opening them as a google sheet.
- Do not save the files to your computer. If you do, you will not have the newest updates and resources on your version.
The Interactive Student Educational Plan allows teachers to use a student’s TABE test scores to create individualized assignment lists from different print and online materials automatically. It is easy to use and always being updated.
Textbooks and other content currently included on the Interactive SEP:
- Northstar Digital Literacy
- Aztec Learning System
- Georgia Best
- TABE® Tutor
- Scoreboost for TABE
- Common Core Basics and Achieve
- Achieving TABE Success
- Fundamental Skills (Literacy)
Georgia Tools – The tools listed below utilize the GALIS system reports to provide data about Adult Education programs in Georgia.
Additional Georgia Tools